If you’ve been following the series so far, you’ll have learned how music can affect babies even before birth, the benefits of lullabies for young children and how early exposure to music can help in a child’s development.
We’ve developed a set of special music tracks to help introduce young ears to different musical sounds and to soothe you and your child into a peaceful, relaxing calm.
We’re making these tracks available for free! You can choose to listen to them online using the player provided, or download them for your computer (or MP3 player) by right-clicking the track title and choosing “Save As”. Click the image below to listen now:
The tracks were specially composed by series author Sabrina Peña Young to be suitable for young ears and peaceful times.
- Keep the volume at a moderate level so as not to stress your child’s ears.
- Try to be aware of your baby’s reactions to the different music.
- Sing along in a slow quiet voice to soothe your child.
- Rock your baby in time with the music to encourage rhythmic awareness.
- With slightly older children, encourage them to play or dance along.
If you enjoy the music, please share it with your friends.
We’d love to hear what you think of these new tracks – you can leave a comment below or come discuss them in our forums!
Want to become more musical?
Whether you want to sing in tune, play by ear, improvise, write your own songs, perform more confidently or just make faster progress, first you need to know where you’re starting from.
The Musicality Checklist will quickly reveal your personal musicality profile and how you can improve your natural musicianship.
Available FREE today!