- About Improvisation - Improvisation is one of the most useful and sought-after skills a musician can add to their arsenal - get acquainted in this podcast episode!
- How to “Just Play”, with Nick Mainella - Learn about improvisation from a pro! Musical U interviews Nick Mainella, jazz musician and creator of the 10 Minute Jazz Lesson Podcast.
- About Improvising Rhythm - Melody often gets all the attention in the world of improvisation, but rhythm is equally important! Learn about how to start improvising with rhythm.
- How to Improvise For Real, with David Reed - Improvise For Real's David Reed details his own musical beginnings, the limitations of traditional music education, and how to improvise - the right way.
- About Improvising with Scales and Chords - Break free of scale-based improvisation with our harmony and chord tone-based approach to creating unforgettable licks on the fly!
- Tell Your Own Story, with David Wallimann - Composer, recording artist, and guitar educator David Wallimann shares his unique perspective on improvisation, and how to find your own musical voice.
- About Improvising with Structure and Phrasing - Learn how to structure your music, engage audiences, and bring out your musicality by using phrasing in your improvisation.
- Building Blocks of Improv, with Brenden Lowe - JazzPianoSchool.com's Brenden Lowe details his journey in jazz piano, and how he achieved freedom and creativity in his playing.
- About Learning to Improvise - This episode gives an overview on how you can use everything you've learned during this month's episodes to get started in learning improv.