Home » Learn » Ear Training Series » Talking Rhythm
- Talking Rhythm: Introduction - Most musicians struggle with reading and writing rhythms. This series will help you easily play rhythms from the score or write down rhythms you hear.
- Talking Rhythm: Counting 101 (2, 3, 4) - Have you ever wondered how musicians read or write rhythm notation, or how to count rhythms 1, 2, 3, 4? Here's the full scoop and exercises to try.
- Talking Rhythm: Counting 16th Notes - Continuing our series on rhythm, learn how to count 16th note patterns using audio clip exercises and score notation to help you practice.
- Counting Triplets and Compound Rhythms - Learn how to read and count triplet and compound rhythms in this part of our Talking Rhythm series. With these exercises it's as easy as counting 1, 2, 3.
- Talking Rhythm: The Kodály Method - Learn how to count rhythms using the Kodály method. Includes a chart with the Kodály rhythm syllables, audio clips and score notation to help you practice.
- Talking Rhythm: Syncopated Rhythms and the Kodály Method - Take your rhythm counting to the next level and learn how to count syncopated rhythms using the Kodály method. With example audio clips and score notation.