If you’re working to improve your musical ears it can be frustrating when you hit a problem or feel like you’ve stopped making progress.
If you are:
- Feeling overwhelmed by the variety of ear training you can do
- Struggling to get a good mark on your ear training exam
- Not sure where to start with ear training if you want to play by ear
- Finding lots of good resources but can’t see how to use them together
- Confused about how ear training relates to your instrument
- Not sure if you know enough theory or have had enough formal education to