If you are:
- Feeling overwhelmed by the variety of ear training you can do
- Struggling to get a good mark on your ear training exam
- Not sure where to start with ear training if you want to play by ear
- Finding lots of good resources but can’t see how to use them together
- Confused about how ear training relates to your instrument
- Not sure if you know enough theory or have had enough formal education to train your ears
- Feeling alone because nobody else you know does ear training
- Embarrassed because your friends have better musical ears than you
- Frustrated because you were doing well but have stopped making progress
The best thing to do is to seek help! You don’t need to be enrolled in a formal college program to get expert ear training help.
Here are 5 ways you can get ear training help today:
1. Check the FAQs
Here at EasyEarTraining.com we have dozens of Frequently Asked Questions on a variety of topics on ear training. Whatever area you’re currently having trouble with, you’ll find common questions answered, and it’s well worth checking here first in case we’ve already written something that could help you get back on track.